Friday, September 11, 2009

Superpower

If I had any superpower I would no doubt choose invisibility. Not the kind of invisibility that was forever, but so that I could choose when I was invisible. I would be invisible driving my car so that people would get freaked out and wonder whose driving the car. I would also be invisible when i wanted to hear what other people really had to say about me. It would be interesting to hear what others had to say when they had no idea that I can hear them. It also might be hard though, because the people you thought were your friends might be the ones talking behind your back. It would also be nice to be invisible in class sometimes, to not be picked on in class to read or say answers out loud...but still get all the work and whatnot. Just in general I think it would be fun to be invisible on demand, there's so many things you can do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment